PlanetSim offers voicemail service that allows callers to leave you a message when you are unavailable or busy.
ACTIVATING THE VOICEMAIL SERVICE
- with a PlanetSim in your handset, dial 091 (or *146*091# for older devices) and press the call button.
- you will see “Voicemail activated” on your screen. Incoming calls will be redirected to voicemail in case you cannot answer the phone.
To listen to voicemail messages
- Dial 095 (or *146*095#) and press call.
- You will see “Wait for call” and in a few seconds your phone will ring.
- Answer as you normally would, then you’ll hear how many messages you have.
- press 1 to listen to your messages..
To disable voicemail
- with a PlanetSim in your handset, dial 090 (or *146*090#) and press the call button.
- you will see “Voicemail deactivated” on your screen.